1. Information we collect
When you visit our website, our servers may automatically log the standard data provided by your web browser. It may include your computer’s Internet Protocol (IP) address, your browser type and version, the pages you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on each page, and other details.
We may also collect data about the device you’re using to access our website. This data may include the device type, operating system, unique device identifiers, device settings, and geo-location data. What we collect can depend on the individual settings of your device and software. We recommend checking the policies of your device manufacturer or software provider to learn what information they make available to us.
Information collected by the isgood.ai site
When you use the Site, create an account to use the Site (or someone, such as your organisation’s administrator, creates an account on your behalf), use our Platform or otherwise communicate with us (e.g. via email), Personal Information will be collected by the Site or Platform. The Personal Information collected is as follows:
- Business address
- Business telephone number
- Email address
- IP-address and other online identifiers
- Location Data
- Any customer testimonial you have given us consent to share on the Site.
- Information you provide to the Site’s Interactive Areas. Note that any information that you post in an Interactive Area might be read, collected, and used by others who access it. You may take down any information you have added to the Interactive Areas at any time.
- To request removal of your personal information from an Interactive Area, please contact us.
- Information you provide via fillable forms or text boxes, such as training, webinars or event registration.
- Information regarding the device you are using, comprising the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers, network information, IP address, and/or Platform information when interacting with the Site or Platform.
- Information about all of your interactions with the Site or Platform (“Usage Data”) and how the Site or Platform is performing (“Analytics Data”).
- Usage Data includes information regarding any interaction you have with the Site or Platform, such as which functionalities are used and the frequency of use (e.g., pages visited, actions taken, queries run, fields added, user accounts, account roles, and connected database types).
- License checks including the number of users, roles, and database connections.
- Analytics Data includes information gathered via our licensing management service, which sends data to isgood.ai concerning the performance of the Site or Platform.
- If a customer uses the software to analyze personal data in their databases, isgood.ai will process the categories of personal data analyzed, which may include special categories of data as determined by the customer, including without limitation factors specific to the individual’s physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity.
- Information gathered through cookies, pixel tags, logs, or other similar technologies.
Additional Information Collected By The isgood.ai Platform
When you use the Platform, create an account to use the Platform (or someone, such as your organisation’s administrator, creates an account on your behalf), additional information about your use of the Platform is collected:
- Unique identifier(s) we assign to users as part of monitoring user experience.
- Information contained in your organisation’s data used with the Platform, to which we have access when we automatically back it up and encrypt it for you.
As well as the processes described above, you may also choose: not to provide certain Personal Information when requested (e.g. via forms available on the Site); and/or to opt-out of the collection of certain Personal Information by us, by contacting us.
See also “COOKIES AND RELATED TECHNOLOGIES” section below for information about how information generated using these technologies is used.
Isgood also may collect information that does not identify or locate you personally, meaning business information such as SIC code, industry, number of employees, or sales funnel status. Isgood reserves the right to maintain, disclose, or otherwise use such information without limitation including aggregated with other information to improve the Site, Platform and services offered by isgood.
2. Legal bases for processing
We will process your personal information lawfully, fairly and in a transparent matter. We collect and process information about you only where we have legal bases for doing so.
These legal bases depend on the services you use and how you use them, meaning we collect and use your information only where:
- it’s necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party or to take steps at your request before entering into such a contract (for example, when we provide a service you request from us);
- it satisfies a legitimate interest (which is not overridden by your data protection interests), such as for research and development, to market and promote our services, and to protect our legal rights and interests;
- you give us consent to do so for a specific purpose (for example, you might consent to us sending you our newsletter); or
- we need to process your data to comply with a legal obligation.
Where you consent to our use of information about you for a specific purpose, you have the right to change your mind at any time (but this will not affect any processing that has already taken place).
We don’t keep personal information for longer than is necessary. While we retain this information, we will protect it within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorised access, disclosure, copying, use or modification. That said, we advise that no method of electronic transmission or storage is 100% secure and cannot guarantee absolute data security. If necessary, we may retain your personal information for our compliance with a legal obligation or in order to protect your vital interests or the vital interests of another natural person.
3. Collection and use of information
We may collect, hold, use and disclose information for the following purposes and personal information will not be further processed in a manner that is incompatible with these purposes:
- to enable you to customise or personalise your experience of our website;
- to enable you to access and use our website, associated applications and associated social media platforms;
- to contact and communicate with you;
- for internal record keeping and administrative purposes;
- for analytics, market research and business development, including to operate and improve our website, associated applications and associated social media platforms;
- to run competitions and/or offer additional benefits to you; and
- for advertising and marketing, including to send you promotional information about our products and services and information about third parties that we consider may be of interest to you.
4. Disclosure of personal information to third parties
We may disclose personal information to:
- third party service providers for the purpose of enabling them to provide their services, including (without limitation) IT service providers, data storage, web-hosting and server providers, debt collectors, maintenance or problem-solving providers, marketing or advertising providers, professional advisors and payment systems operators;
- our employees, contractors and/or related entities;
- sponsors or promoters of any competition we run;
- third parties, including agents or sub-contractors, who assist us in providing information, products, services or direct marketing to you; and
- third parties to collect and process data.
5. International transfers of personal information
The personal information we collect is stored and processed in Australia, or where we or our partners, affiliates and third-party providers maintain facilities. By providing us with your personal information, you consent to the disclosure to these overseas third parties.
We will ensure that any transfer of personal information from countries in the European Economic Area (EEA) to countries outside the EEA will be protected by appropriate safeguards, for example by using standard data protection clauses approved by the European Commission, or the use of binding corporate rules or other legally accepted means.
Where we transfer personal information from a non-EEA country to another country, you acknowledge that third parties in other jurisdictions may not be subject to similar data protection laws to the ones in our jurisdiction. There are risks if any such third party engages in any act or practice that would contravene the data privacy laws in our jurisdiction and this might mean that you will not be able to seek redress under our jurisdiction’s privacy laws.
6. Your rights and controlling your personal information
Restrict: You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information. If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by contacting us using the details below. If you ask us to restrict or limit how we process your personal information, we will let you know how the restriction affects your use of our website or products and services.
Access and data portability: You may request details of the personal information that we hold about you. You may request a copy of the personal information we hold about you. Where possible, we will provide this information in CSV format or other easily readable machine format. You may request that we erase the personal information we hold about you at any time. You may also request that we transfer this personal information to another third party.
Correction: If you believe that any information we hold about you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please contact us using the details below. We will take reasonable steps to correct any information found to be inaccurate, incomplete, misleading or out of date.
Notification of data breaches: We will comply laws applicable to us in respect of any data breach.
Complaints: If you believe that we have breached a relevant data protection law and wish to make a complaint, please contact us using the details below and provide us with full details of the alleged breach. We will promptly investigate your complaint and respond to you, in writing, setting out the outcome of our investigation and the steps we will take to deal with your complaint. You also may the right to contact a regulatory body or data protection authority in relation to your complaint.
Unsubscribe: To unsubscribe from our e-mail database or opt-out of communications (including marketing communications), please contact us using the details below or opt-out using the opt-out facilities provided in the communication.
8. Business transfers
If we or our assets are acquired, or in the unlikely event that we go out of business or enter bankruptcy, we would include data among the assets transferred to any parties who acquire us. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any parties who acquire us may continue to use your personal information according to this policy.
9. Limits of our policy
Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and policies of those sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy practices.
10. Changes to this policy