PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY.
This policy for cookies and related technologies (the “Policy”) applies to the platform, described here (the “Platform”), and website, described here (the Website) which is operated and controlled by isgood.ai (“isgood”, “we”, or “us”).
What are cookies and related technologies?
Cookies are small data files that may be placed on your computer or other devices when you visit a website or other online platform, such as the Platform or Website, to monitor how users interact with the online platform. Logs are continuous digital records of events and interactions that occur on an online platform. Cookies and logs are used in a number of ways, including to make an online platform work, to keep track of your movements within the online platform, and/or to remember your login details. Pixel tags, also called web beacons or single-pixel gifs, tag a graphic in an email message that tracks email messages opened. Cookies, pixel tags, and/or logs can be used to identify your IP address, browser type, domain name, and specific web pages through which you click and/or email messages you open.
There are different types of cookies, and they can be distinguished on the basis of their origin, function and lifespan. Important characteristics of cookies include the following:
- First party cookies are cookies that are placed by the online platform you are visiting, while third party cookies are placed by an online platform other than the one you are visiting. Please note that we do not control the collection or further use of data by third parties.
- Necessary cookies are necessary to allow the technical operation of an online platform(e.g., they enable you to move around on a website and to use its features).
- Performance cookies collect data on the performance of an online platform such as the number of visitors, the time spent on the website and error messages.
- Functionality cookies increase the usability of an online platform by remembering your choices (e.g. language, region, login, and so on).
- Targeting/advertising cookies enable an online platform to send you personalised advertising.
- Session cookies are temporary cookies that are erased once you close your browser while persistent or permanent cookies stay on your device until you manually delete them or until your browser deletes them based on the duration period specified in the persistent cookie file.
More information about cookies and related technologies can be found on www.allaboutcookies.org. Please note that isgood.ai has no affiliation with, and is not responsible for, this third party website.
- are necessary to enable us to distinguish between users;
- are essential for us to provide the Platform and Website to you;
- help us optimise, personalise and/or otherwise improve your experience and/or the performance of the Platform and Website and our service and marketing-related communications with you (subject to compliance with the requirements of applicable law); and
- help us to improve the Website and Platform.
- We do not use the information collected to create user profiles.
Most web browsers allow you to erase cookies on your computer, block cookies from your computer, or notify you when a cookie is stored on your computer. If you choose to disable or otherwise block certain cookies, you may be unable to use or experience decreased functionality with parts of the Site. Your browser may also support functions to block or restrict pixel tags.
If you use different devices to access the Site, you will need to ensure that each browser of each device is set to your cookie preference.
More information on how to manage cookies is available from: www.allaboutcookies.org/manage-cookies. Please note that isgood has no affiliation with, and is not responsible for, this third party website.
In addition, you may opt-out from cookies by visiting the following websites and selecting which company cookies you would like to opt-out from: www.aboutads.info/choices/#completed and www.youronlinechoices.com. Please note that isgood has no affiliation with, and is not responsible for, these third party websites.