We share the isgood message in a number of places.
Our marketing content strategy determines what we say and where. Everyone at isgood is welcome to contribute ideas to our content strategy. And if you’d like to flex your writing muscles and create a blog or social media post or 3, the marcomms team would love to hear from you – you don’t need experience, they will gladly guide you.
The best messengers are the amazing humans of isgood – word of mouth is our best marketing tool.
Read ‘how we say it‘ to find out more.
It’s easy to support isgood on social media – just follow, like and comment on our posts which you’ll find here:
And don’t forget to update your LinkedIn profile with your role at isgood.
Max, and other isgood members, speak at events in the social impact and tech industries, guest lectures at universities and international forums.
Association and memberships
- SIMNA (Social Impact Measurement Network of Australia) – Max is on the advisory board
- B Corp Melbourne – founding committee
- Social Innovation Network – board
- Startup Bootcamp – mentor
- Platinum Circle (& Affluent Society) – global equity social impact
- Boiling Point, The Pledge, Coalition of Everyone, Futurenow Project