Our BHAG (Big Hairy Audacious Goal)
Our foundation is a data and AI platform to understand beyond the dollar, enabling positive change for people, planet and prosperity.
Working with social, humanitarian and purpose driven organisations, Data & AI provide real-time evidence and meaningful insights to improve impact, optimise outcomes and create systemic change to the world’s most pressing problems.
Despite amazing scientific and tech advances, we face unprecedented global problems that threaten almost every area of existence, prosperity and wellbeing … societal and environmental disasters are just getting worse.
Costing ~20% of global GDP .. the dollars, resources and lives lost is spiralling out of control. So why can’t we understand these problems well enough to make some type of headway?
After years of research, it became evident that tech funding is focussed on profit, control and extractive economics. Existing tech is “wired” in the opposite direction of what is needed to understand outcomes beyond a dollar figure.
Therefore, it’s not surprising that we can’t understand the problems plaguing humanity:
– We need different approaches and systems to be programmed into our technologies;
– Balancing contribution and impact across People, Planet and Prosperity; and,
– Rewiring our perception of value.
So, we reverse engineered the amazing advancements made in technology & AI beyond the extraction of dollars and profits, to a new paradigm of to create the greatest good.
Optimising global outcomes
isgood.ai is a big data, artificial intelligence and machine learning platform, that has the goal of optimising global outcomes, on a global scale, to enable a regenerative, sustainable and prosperous future for people and planet.
As a social enterprise that is run and owned by and for our members, our very survival and wellbeing requires us to actively create systemic change towards a sustainable future for people and planet.
The aim of isgood.ai is to increase the positive impact that all project and programs will have on on society. There is not an all-encompassing definition for this, however the organisation will use the United Nations Sustainable Development Goal Indicators as a guideline. These are:
- End poverty in all its forms everywhere;
- End hunger, achieve food security and improved nutrition and promote sustainable agriculture;
- Ensure healthy lives and promote well-being for all at all ages;
- Ensure inclusive and quality education for all and promote lifelong learning;
- Achieve gender equality and empower women and girls;
- Ensure access to water and sanitation for all;
- Ensure access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all;
- Promote inclusive and sustainable economic growth employment and decent work for all;
- Build resilient infrastructure, promote sustainable industrialisation and foster innovation;
- Reduce inequality within and among countries;
- Make cities inclusive, safe, resilient and sustainable;
- Ensure sustainable consumption and production patterns;
- Take urgent action to combat climate change and its impacts;
- Conserve and sustainably use the ocean, seas and marine resources;
- Sustainably manage forests, combat desertification, halt and reverse land degradation, halt biodiversity loss;
- Promote just, peaceful and inclusive societies;
- Revitalise the global partnership for sustainable development.
isgood.ai is not politically aligned. Projects will be individually assessed and periodically reviewed by the Ethics Advisory Board.
Please check the isgood.ai Manifesto for extra details.